Respite Care beneficial for the whole family to take some time out or for a transition into residential aged care.
Caring for a loved one can be challenging, often as the role of the carer, the demand is required 24/7. A break is important, for both the carer and the cared for to experience some time out. NoosaCare offers short term respite accommodation for High and Low levels of care providing some relief to carers and allowing them to take some time while we look after their loved one.
While staying with us on respite, loved ones will experience the same level of care and access to facilities as out permanent residents, which includes:
- 24 hour emergency on-site call system
- 24 hour registered nurse on duty
- Above average staffing levels and staffing ratios
- Medications strictly dispensed by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses only
- All meals are fresh and cooked on-site by a qualified Chef
- On site bus with full disability access
- Podiatry services
- On site Physiotherapist
- Dietitian specialising in aged care
- On site Hairdresser and beauty salon
- Diversional therapy centre including the largest volunteer activity program on the Sunshine Coast
- Aromatherapy, horticulture & alternate therapy programs
- Superb, architecturally designed buildings set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens.
To find out if you are able to access respite services, your eligibility will be assessed during your face-to-face assessment organised through a My Aged Care. Based on your ACAT assessment, you will be approved for either low or high level care. Once you have received approval please contact us for all bookings and availability.