- Medication Supervision – (administered only by the nurse on duty)
- A range of holistic wellness and allied heath professionals
- Onsite qualified chefs
- Support local business and source supplies and produce wherever possible
- Above average staff to resident ratio
- Encouraging family involvement
At our Carramar and Kabara sites, we have accommodation available for visiting family who wish to spend a night or few with their loved one. When you stay with us, you can:
- Enjoy a fully furnished single room with ensuite bathroom, split air conditioning with a private courtyard.
- Select meals from our seasonal menu. All meals plus morning and afternoon tea included in the daily room rate.
- Have your own TV and telephone.
- Visit our on-site cafe at Kabara.
- Enjoy our beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Join your loved one on their outings and other planned activities.
Enjoy elegantly appointed superior décor and furniture each with enhanced amenities for both care and comfort.
Relax on expansive patio or balcony areas overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens; rainforest surrounds and meandering walkways.
These rooms also host a variety of extra services including access to espresso station and freshly brewed tea, alternate menu options and a daily newspaper. Our Hotel Services Coordinator ensures residents have everything they need in their new home and are provided with a variety of options to suit their lifestyle.
Our Premium Deluxe Options boast spacious private rooms that are modern, bright and stylish, with plenty of room to spread out.
Inspired by nature, these spacious, light-filled rooms are welcoming and modern, complete with designer décor and sophisticated furniture. Enjoy the peaceful outlook of the beautiful rainforest backdrop or manicured gardens on your private balcony or patio. These contemporary rooms all offer a range of additional services that provide optimal comfort.
Exclusive to cedar lodge is also the addition of rooms equipped with 32-inch screen televisions, internet access in common areas and state of the art technologies that provide keyless entry and enhanced security over two levels.
These newest additions to Noosacare add a touch of luxury.
Available at Cedar and Wattle lodges situated at Kabara.
Standard rooms provide both comfort and simplicity equipped with modest décor and furnishings. These are ‘no fuss’ rooms with access to all amenities and private courtyards nestled among beautiful gardens. Both single and shared rooms are available depending on the individual’s needs.