NoosaCare continues to have no confirmed cases of COVID-19.
We want to thank you for your support as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure we put our residents, volunteers, and staff health and safety at the forefront of all our decisions. For more information see the current ‘Residential Aged Care Direction’
Face mask wearing will continue until further advice from the Queensland Government.
Visiting restrictions will be in place for aged care facilities, in the impacted LGAs.
Anyone who is a close contact, or has been in a declared hotspot or interstate exposure venue of concern must not visit.
The following Local Government Areas (LGAs) in Queensland will enter stage 2 restrictions from 4pm AEST Thursday 30 September 2021 in response to a growing number of COVID-19 cases in the community:
- Gold Coast
- Logan City
- Moreton Bay
- Palm Island
- Townsville (including Magnetic Island)
The following are currently declared COVID-19 hotspots:
- New South Wales – all of New South Wales from Friday 23rd July 2021.
- Victoria – all of Victoria from Saturday 17th July 2021
- Australian Capital Territory – all of ACT from 14th August 2021
- Commonwealth Territories– the Jervis Bay Territory from 22nd August 2021
A reminder to all Visitors to:
- wash their hands before entering and leaving the facility
- use hand sanitizing stations
- stay 1.5 metres away from others where possible
- stay in the resident’s room, outside or in a specific area (avoiding communal spaces)
- stay away when unwell
- follow requests from the facility to help keep staff and residents safe.
- If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and get tested straight away.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 07 5449 8799 and select option 5.
Chief Executive Officer