The Staff Appreciation Award is a monthly recognition programme that rewards staff who have performed above and beyond their normal duties in providing our residents with exceptional care and services.
Each month NoosaCare will reward four staff members (2 from Carramar and 2 from Kabara) with a certificate of appreciation and a gift voucher in recognition of their good work. Staff, Residents and Residents’ families can vote via the NoosaCare web page or forms available at the Reception desk. Staff can also access forms in the sign-on area.
The Criteria will cover:
- Exceptional Care and Services – In recognition of staff who exceed expectations by “going beyond” the average in contributing to the quality of life of our residents
- Upholding our Culture – Identifying when and where staff actively follow our policies and procedures
- Leadership in Action – In recognition of excellent teamwork and leadership
- Pride of Workmanship – In recognition of staff who take pride in their daily duties
The 2 categories are:
(1) Care Staff – (Registered Nurses; Personal Carers; Diversional Therapists; Physiotherapists)
(2) Auxiliary (support) Staff – (Administration; Maintenance; Housekeeping; Catering; Laundry; Bus Drivers; Gardening)
Please submit by the last week of each month.